Your newest update is posted xxx 🙂
This is the intense stage so they say. I can’t text, call or anything. I am writing letters to you in a book and I plan to send them to you he minute I get a chance I am allowed visitors in 19 days and I literally counting the days! I thought I would be bored in here … but it’s just the nights that are lonely. Day times have a set routine for eating smoking and sessions with counsellors. We have group sessions all the time and I still can’t believe I’m here. There are some people in here with some serious problems and I guess I feel a little lucky that I’m not actually like them. I could have potentially been them if I kept on the path I was going. Should I be grateful… probably? But I don’t have the freedom to see you or talk to you. I haven’t really been able to connect with any one in here because I don’t know why I am isolating myself. I have met one cool chick though, her name is Sarah. She’s an ex meth addict. She’s kind of funny and a bit of a tomboy but kind of quiet like me. She saw me drawing a picture of you outside the other day and thought you were beautiful. I could only agree of course. I hope you’re killing it over in America and that you’re happy.
Loving you always,
Chapter 155 is posted …
*Crack Crack* uh oh…. 😦 Enjoy your update!
Ive been on a massive writing spree!
I think i’m about 7 chapters ahead, which i haven’t been able to do for a while. I’ve had my second lot of root canal and been slightly under the weather and i get married in about two weeks YEY! Its been a busy time for me … that’s for sure.
Enjoy your update.
153 is up. Its been about 5 days, but i went on a full on pose making frenzy!
Whereas i should have been fine lines pose making so i could get your updates out quicker! I’ll do another update again within 3 days!
Thank you so much for nominating me Adamseve123 (Liz). Not only are you a superstar for writer with all your stories … but you also do a fabulous job keeping our reading circle in check. I actually don’t get nominated for anything EVER, so this was a tremendous surprise and very heart warming. Thank you again.
The rules are as follows:
• Share the award on your blog.
• Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
• Nominate other bloggers who you feel deserve the award.
• Answer 11 questions by your nominator and ask your nominees 11 questions.
The Questions I Was Asked By Liz:
1. What is your favourite sound and why? The piano. I can listen to it all day long without a song to it even. Or lyrics. I find it calming and relaxing.
2. If you could travel and live anywhere else in the world, where would you go? I’d actually stay and live where I live right now. I love Australia. But if I was to just go for a holiday I would go to Europe and see Germany, Switzerland and places nearby.
3. Who is your role model? I never really had one until I met my mother in law, I aspire to be like her as a grown woman.
4. When was your last celebration in the Sims and what was it? Hmm I don’t play a lot of sims but I have been playing a challenge with my daughter and I recently finished an aspiration goal. Not a huge deal lol.
5. What about the Sims compels you to write stories? The like for my own sims, I feel like they have a story to tell. Sims can be so repetitive and when I write it’s like I’m writing something the sims can’t do really. Plus I enjoy when people love reading my writing.
6. If you could create a world in the Sims, what type of world would it be or what city would you model it after? I would create Atlantis! And it would be filled with mermaids and sea animals.
7. Who’s your favourite townie or premade and why? Probably the Goth’s because they are consistent and everyone knows who they are. I’ve never played any other premade sim house.
8. What gets you out of bed in the morning? My Son actually, he wakes me up every single day! But in general my family … give me the get up and go and bring a smile to my morning/days.
9. What is your hidden talent? Singing. I have been able to sing since I was a young girl. I took private lessons for many years.
10. If you were a Sim, what would be some of the things you would do? Go to space. Man these Sims are lucky with the stuff they can do. And some they can get away with it!
11. What question would you really like someone to ask you and what would your answer be? What is your most favourite Sims story? That would be Andromeda-Sims legacy I read on Tumblr.
My Nominees (in no particular order):
Starting Over – Escape To Nowhere Story – By AudreyFld
Heffner Legacy – By Maladi777
Day And Knight – By Pammiechick
Discovering Juliana – By Jes2G
Beauty And The Beast – By Princesssimcess
The Bay Family Chronicles – Lilydoves
Daughters of the warrioress – MrsRacooney
The Bachelorette : Wildlife Edtion – Swchepps
No stars over uptown – Infragreen
Ironbound – Munterbacon
My 11 Questions for My Nominees:
1. What kind of stories do you enjoy the most?
2. Do you have a favourite character from someone else’s story?
3. Where would you like to go on holiday one day?
4. If you were to live anywhere in the sims, where would live?
5. We have seen so much in the sims in the past years, what’s something unique to the sims that you would like to see?
6. Do you have a plan to write any more stories after this?
7. What supernatural character does the sims need?
8. Other than the sims what is one of your other hobbies?
9. What food could you eat every single day and not get sick of it?
10. If you were to choose a premade sim husband/wife for real life who would you choose?
Thank you Liz, for the award, and thanks to all my readers I appreciate you all for taking the time to read my story! Happy Simming!
Your justin point of view chapter has been posted 🙂